Monday - Thursday
8:00am to 8:00pm
8:00am to 10:00pm
10:00am to 10:00pm
11:00am to 6:00pm
Monday - Friday
9:00am to 12:00pm
Fun Happens Everyday
Convenient and Affordable
A Preschool to Love
New students are always welcome! No matter what time of year registration is always open.
- Classes Monday – Friday, 9am – 12:00pm
- Create your own schedule; choose your days.
- Pay only when you attend.
- Care available before and after class.
- For children 2.5 – 5 years old. Diapers welcomed.
Big Kids = Big Fun
AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Come any or everyday for after school enrichment. Weekdays we’re open until 8pm, which means later pick-up options for parents.
FULL-DAY BACK UP CARE
When school’s out, KidsPark is in! No need to stress in-service days, school conference or schedule SNAFUs!
SCHOOL BREAK CAMPS
Special activities are planned for our Blue Crew-ers whenever school is closed.
- Offered weekdays from 3:00pm to 5:00pm, but you can always come earlier or stay later.
- We offer structured activities (crafts, group games, etc.) and free play.
- FREE snacks at 3pm (always NUT-FREE with gluten and dairy-free options also available).
- No reservations or commitment to a set schedule – simply use us when it works best for YOU!
We Love Our Two’s!
Is it time for your little one’s big debut at KidsPark? We know you may have some questions, and we’ve got the answers ready for you. Be prepared for your 2-year-old’s first visit by checking out our most commonly asked questions.
Do I need to show my child’s birth certificate?
Yes, only on the first visit.
How long should my 2-year-old visit?
The first few (3) visits are limited to under 2 hours. If all goes well hours can be extended to 5 hours.
What should I bring?
For each visit please bring diapers, a sippy cup, & extra clothes. All items need to be labeled with the child’s name. Place diapers in appropriate bins and remember to take home all unused items.
Is there a regular nap time?
We do not offer a regular nap time and suggest coming before or after the child’s nap time.