Monday - Thursday
7:30am to 8:00pm
7:30am to 10:00pm
8:00am to 10:00pm
Monday - Friday
9:00am to 12:00pm
Fun Happens Everyday
Convenient and Affordable
Things to Know
- We are a shoe-less play center. Cover toes with socks! If you forget, socks are available for purchase.
- Water bottles are encouraged, but not required.
- We are a nut-free facility, so make sure any food from home is free of nuts and nut products.
- Diapers if your child is not yet potty trained and a change of clothes if they are working on training.
Who are we?
Sara is our Center Director. She has a background in elementary education and special education. She runs the day-to-day in our center and is the brains behind our preschool enrichment and all of the fun activities your kiddos can enjoy while at KidsPark. Sara loves crafts and all things sensory and MESSY!
Megan is our owner, and she’s also a mom herself. She opened KidsPark because she was looking for a flexible child care solution to allow her daughter to build socialization and early learning skills. She oversees the overall operation of KidsPark and is behind the social media content and community engagement.
A Preschool to Love
New students are always welcome! No matter what time of year registration is always open.
- Classes Monday – Friday, 9am – 12:00pm
- Create your own schedule; choose your days.
- Pay only when you attend.
- Care available before and after class.
Big Kids = Big Fun
AFTER SCHOOL ADVENTURES
Come any or everyday for after school enrichment. Weekdays we’re open until 8pm, which means later pick-up options for parents.
BACK UP CARE
When school’s out, KidsPark is in! No need to stress in-service days, snow days, school conference or schedule SNAFUs!
SCHOOL BREAK CAMPS
Special activities are always planned for our Blue Crew-ers whenever school is closed. We offer structured activities (crafts, group games, science experiments, etc.) as well as free play throughout the day.
Looking for some help with child care for your school aged kids? KidsPark is here for school breaks, after school care, date nights, and weekends!
Our Blue Crew area has activities just for older kids with games and crafts for children up to 12 years old. Whether they’re making slime, crafting a new bracelet, or engineering with Snap Circuits, we always keep your kiddos engaged and having fun!
School-aged kids can bring a device from home to use in the Blue Crew. We just ask they:
- Respect the privacy of the other children and not take pictures or use FaceTime.
- Assume total responsibility for their equipment in case it is lost or broken.
- View only age-appropriate, acceptable content.
Happy parents. Happy kids. Very happy parties.
If you’ve got a birthday or special event to celebrate, we’ve got you covered!
Have the best party ever at KidsPark!
- Get the WHOLE center to yourself!
- Parties can include up to 25 children, depending on the number of adults also present.
- The host family must be registered at KidsPark.
- Parties are only available on Sundays 1pm and 4pm.
- Basic package – $300
- This package includes the full, private utilization of our center for a 1.5 hour block of time.
- Face painting is also included in this package upon request.
- KidsPark will provide party favor bags for all children in attendance for an additional $25 (total party cost $325).
- Deluxe Package – $600
- This package includes the full, private utilization of our center for a 2 hour block of time.
- Face painting is included in this package upon request.
- Party favors are included in this package.
- Choice of 4 themes for decorations (includes a balloon arch, photo backdrop, and table settings):
- Red & Blue – Superheroes unite for this heroic theme!
- Pink & Purple – Sparkle and shine with all things princess!
- Green & Yellow – ROAR with excitement for this dinosaur theme!
- Teal & Purple – Splashing good fun with this mermaid theme!
Princess Add-On Option
- KidsPark has partnered with Middle Tennessee Princess Parties to offer a princess guest experience as an add-on option to either party package!
- They offer a special rate of $175 for a one-hour princess visit (typical rate is $225), and guests can choose from any of their wide variety of princesses.
- If you choose this add-on, your princess experience will be booked in the middle of your party block.